Blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries are cooked together in small batches to create this delightful taste that is a great addition to your breakfast favorites. Try adding to oatmeal for a little something special!
- 12 oz. Glass Bottle
- Handmade in Small Batches
- Non GMO
Visit Blackberry Patch's recipes page for colorful recipes and ideas using the syrups as a:
- topping for pancakes, waffles or french toast
- stir-in for yogurt and oatmeal
- base for fruity vinaigrettes
- lemonade, cocktail, or mocktail ingredient
- drizzle on ice cream, cheesecakes and tarts
- >addition to smoothies, milkshakes or ice cream floats
- glaze or marinade on grilled chicken or pork
- addition to barbecue sauce
About Blackberry Patch
Founded by farmers in 1988, Blackberry Patch harvested local fruits and used time-honored Southern techniques to make jams, jellies and syrups.
The company’s goal then was the same as it is now: to make handmade, small batch, high-quality, goods using real fruits and family recipes.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $35
PICK UP IN STORE:
If you would like to pick up your order at our brick and mortar location in Mishawaka, IN you may select the “In-Store Pickup” delivery option in checkout (instead of a shipping option and address). In-Store Pickup is free.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY:
Orders are eligible for local delivery if the order total is a minimum of $20 & the ship to address falls within a 10 mile radius of our brick & mortar location. If your order meets that criteria, you will be offered local delivery as a shipping option.