Named after a 70's band that used to travel and perform at lean-tos along the Appalachian Trail, the VanGrizzle is seasoned for sure.
Actually, we just made that up, but what's pure fact is how a Merino Wool trail sock is at home in the elements – so you don't have to grin and bear them.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Height: Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.Weight: Mid-Level CushionRecommended Use: Hiking, Hunting, Casual
Material: 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Medium fits male size 8-9.5
- Large fits male size 10-12
- XL fits male size 12.5-14.5
FREE SHIPPING OVER $35
PICK UP IN STORE:
If you would like to pick up your order at our brick and mortar location in Mishawaka, IN you may select the “In-Store Pickup” delivery option in checkout (instead of a shipping option and address). In-Store Pickup is free.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY:
Orders are eligible for local delivery if the order total is a minimum of $20 & the ship to address falls within a 10 mile radius of our brick & mortar location. If your order meets that criteria, you will be offered local delivery as a shipping option.