Hiking Michigan’s Upper Peninsula features fifty of the best hikes in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. Detailed maps and trail descriptions make navigating these wonderful trails easy, from family-friend strolls to popular vistas to hillier wooded pathways.
FalconGuides have set the standard for outdoor guidebooks for more than thirty-five years. Written by top experts, each guide invites you to experience the adventure and beauty of the outdoors.
Look inside to find:
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and best hiking seasons
- An index of hikes by category—from easy day hikes to waterfalls
- Invaluable trip-planning information, including local lodging and campgrounds
- Full-color photos throughout
- GPS coordinates
- Publisher : Falcon Guides; Second edition (November 15, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1493009915
- ISBN-13 : 978-1493009916
- Item Weight : 1.06 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.92 x 0.54 x 9.02 inches
About the Author
FREE SHIPPING OVER $35
PICK UP IN STORE:
If you would like to pick up your order at our brick and mortar location in Mishawaka, IN you may select the “In-Store Pickup” delivery option in checkout (instead of a shipping option and address). In-Store Pickup is free.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY:
Orders are eligible for local delivery if the order total is a minimum of $20 & the ship to address falls within a 10 mile radius of our brick & mortar location. If your order meets that criteria, you will be offered local delivery as a shipping option.