InRugCo 2nd Generation Clark Richardes favorite all around sock.
Legendary Darn Tough construction for when “equipment failure” is not an option. Performance Trail Fit means no bunching, no slipping, no blisters. Side vents deliver superior breathability.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Height: 1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.Weight: Mid-level cushion density under foot.Recommended Use: Active Wear, Running, Hiking, Casual
Material: 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Medium fits male size 8-9.5
- Large fits male size 10-12
- XL fits male size 12.5-14.5
Why Merino Wool?
Wearing wool socks in the summer heat?
Merino wool contains several natural features that make it the most comfortable fabric you can wear in hot or humid environments .
Merino Wool naturally wicks sweat away from the wearer in a way that cotton or synthetic socks cannot recreate. The natural fibers also provide a level of comfort and durability that is unmatched.
Local? Select free in-store pickup during checkout. Want to try on this product before buying online? Send us an email and we will transfer it to our store for you. Cheers!
Free Shipping over $35.