This is the only bear your feet will want to encounter when you’re exploring the great outdoors. A lightly cushioned hiking sock with all the anti-funk qualities of Merino Wool, the Bear Town gives you freedom and flex to hike your way out of any unexpected encounter on the trail.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Height: Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.Weight: Light CushionRecommended Use: Hiking, Trekking, Casual
Material: 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Small fits female size 4.5-7
- Medium fits female size 7.5-9.5
- Large fits female size 10-11.5
Why Merino Wool?
Wearing wool socks in the summer heat?
Merino wool contains several natural features that make it the most comfortable fabric you can wear in hot or humid environments .
Merino Wool naturally wicks sweat away from the wearer in a way that cotton or synthetic socks cannot recreate. The natural fibers also provide a level of comfort and durability that is unmatched.
Local? Select free in-store pickup during checkout. Want to try on this product before buying online? Send us an email and we will transfer it to our store for you. Cheers!
Free Shipping over $35.